Sunday, January 2, 2022

New year, new blog, new way to solve!

Hello! Welcome to the new (second? we'll go with new) home of Cory's Crosswords & Creations, brilliantly titled Cory's Crosswords & Creations Too.

Why the new blog and new address? Simple: this blog platform will allow you, dear solver, to solve my puzzles right in the blog if you like! That is, in my old blog, if you wanted to solve my puzzles online, you'd have to click a link in the blog post to go to another page hosted by Crossword Compiler. Not too hard to do, but still an extra click that I'd been striving to eliminate.

And now I have! But worry not, because you can also solve my puzzles either via downloadable/printable PDF format, or (if you have Across Lite) in .puz format.

It will take some time, however, transferring all of the old blog content to this new one--so until then, if you have to itch to do some of my classic crosswords and other puzzles, check out tinyurl.com/cscxwords.

Thanks, and happy solving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Special Guest Star": The Comet's 1st Meta Contest Crossword of 2022!

START SOLVING HERE (after reading the OPTIONS, HINT & RULES below first): Other OPTIONS for solving: Download & print:  [ PD...